Going to do a group cycling without support? Check out the tips and put the pedal on the road. I hope most of them are choosing it all of those are the best bike us.
Best bike for group cycling is the most effective to any kinds of bike cycling. It’s a great method for us and the best bike us cycling. So, I recommend this system a new or existing best biker.
Best bike group cycling without the support and I classify cycle routes and their degree of difficulty according to the infrastructure available for it to take place.
Group cycling without support
Bike tours can be done alone, in groups, with support or without support. Cycling with only one cyclist and without support is what I consider more challenging in terms of safety and difficulty in solving contingencies. Group cycling tends to be safer and, if you count on support, it is the best of them also when it comes to solving contingencies.
When choosing to participate in a cycle route the cyclist must define what type of trip he wishes to do, that is, with more or fewer risks. Check out the tips and put the pedal on the road and Handlebars for Touring Bikes–
For those who want to participate in a cycle tour without the least worry and with greater safety, I recommend that you opt for cycle routes organized by companies specialized in the segment. As there are many companies providing this type of service, before venturing to close the packages, consult friends and take references not to fall in a bind.
For more experienced cyclists, group travel and a group cycling without support is a good option. I will focus my tips on this type of cycling, as it is the type of cycling that I participated most.
Increase your chance of success. Be aware of the following:
Leadership: It is important that the group has a leader, whether the group chooses or comes naturally. As a rule, who organizes the trip ends up being the leader as well?
Security: Security permeates several aspects:
- Your bike should be checked: tires, brakes, and gears.
- It is necessary to have adequate tools for changing and repairing the tire and camera. This includes a filling pump and a spare camera. It is also an important tool for current repair and a power link – special chain link used to facilitate installation and removal of the chain from the bicycle. A hook-up is also an item that I recommend because if it breaks, your trip will be compromised. The hook is the part that secures the rear gearbox to the frame, allowing it to move freely to drive the chain in the gear changes.
- Choosing a good luggage rack for your bike is important. Check the quality and weight you should support. If you are going to use a backpack, I emphasize that it should be structured so as not to sway in the back, and it should have straps to hold in the chest and also in the line of hip height. These handles will give more stability to the backpack and consequently to your pedal.
- You are responsible for your own safety. Therefore, even if the terrain is propitious, do not be tempted to practice high speeds and/or riskier maneuvers. Cycling is to enjoy the landscape, the friends, and the ride of best bike us. The name already says: it is travel and not competition.
- Group Consciousness. It is critical for your safety – and the group itself – to maintain a maximum distance where it is possible to have your partner’s vision from the front or back. Never leave the group; the maximum distance must be respected.
- Know details and obtain relevant information regarding the trails to be covered by group cycling. It is important to map early – important for safety is that everyone is aware of the difficulties of the trails, and has the map updated or equipment such as GPS to ensure that the group does not get lost. Make sure that tracks that existed 10 years ago still exist. Cycle touring is not exploratory pedal.
First aid items and some others: Hydrogen peroxide, bandage, dressing, sunscreen, repellent, and hieroglyphs (rashes can occur on long trips).
Your luggage: Be economical with your luggage carrying only the necessary. The longer the trip, the worse the time vs. weight effect. The longer the course, the greater the feeling of weight.
For clothing, take what is strictly necessary. To pedal, if possible, wear only clothes – wash at night to use the next day. Take a change of clothes to use when you reach the destination after the pedal. For cold or light rain a windbreaker with hood and long sleeves (combined with cuff is a great option to protect yourself from the cold). A “second skin” is also a good option. Do not take anything that makes a volume. Take clothes that are easy to pack, and quick-drying.
I recommend that you put your clothes in plastic zip-lock bags or packages that come with bedding; these packs are great as well as very practical. Plastic is important to protect your clothing from the water. If it rains during the journey your bag will get wet and the plastic will prevent your clothes from getting in contact with the water.
I recommend bringing an extra absorbent towel. They are excellent, lightweight and do not take up space.
Tracks: When defining the bike path, pay attention to the distance x difficulty of the trail. The longer the course, the less exhausting it is. Very long trails, with difficult trails, increase the chances of “lows and withdrawals of members of the group”, increase the chances of accidents and equipment breakdown.
Level of experience and physical training of group members: Ideally, all members of the group should have similar levels of physical fitness for the path defined for cycling. If this is not possible, it is important to remember that the speed and time to travel the trail will be established by the lesser member. No one should be left behind or be forced to make a physical effort greater than his ability.
Hydration and feeding: Carry fluids and adequate food, such as isotonic, water, dried fruits, and gel, in sufficient quantity for the day’s journey. Light and rich foods in proteins and carbohydrates are the most indicated. Refill your food and liquids at stopping places. Do not count on luck: there will not always be water sources available on the course. If there is, stop and enjoy refueling, even if only to complete. Hydration is key. The loss of 5% of your body fluid can represent a drop of 70% in your performance group cycling. Dehydrated banana is an excellent choice as it helps replenish potassium while avoiding possible cramps.
Planning: As experienced best bike us as the group is, planning is very important to the success of the trip. The type of planning for a cycle route is operational because the focus must be on the activities and everything that is necessary for the trip to happen correctly. Planning and arranging the trip in as much detail as possible will never be too much. Unforeseen happen, and it is better to be prepared for the worst case scenario if you have some unforeseen – if nothing happens, you will be guaranteed success.
Where to stay: While planning, look up some internet addresses for hostels and hotels in the cities where you want to stop. Be sure to do this when you arrive at the destination, super tired after riding all day. At this time no one will be willing to find a hostel with value for money.
Respect: Respecting schedules, the pace of the trip, and everything that was planned and agreed between the group is fundamental. The consensus must prevail: above the will is the will of the group. Respect, solidarity, and fellowship should be the focus of the group. So think as a group, not focusing on your personal issues alone.
Transportation of bicycles: In case you need to transport the bicycle by bus or plane, on the way to and from the return trip, make sure in advance with the companies the possibility and the costs involved to transport it. Some airlines charge, some do not. Some bus companies allow transportation, and some do not, even though transport-friendly legislation exists.
Document the trip: Do not forget the camera and camcorder. Check your equipment before travel: if the batteries are charged and the memory has enough space. Nothing more frustrating than running out of images of your adventures.
The goal of cycling is fun, it is to enjoy with friends the pleasure of pedaling and reach the destination with your own physical effort. Remember that your group is not a mere sum of people, unlike this, it is a unit of people, (friends) with common goals, so make your participation an electric bicycle tour pleasure for the group, be gentle, because the way you Treats people determine who you are! (Phrase of the book The Power of Gentleness).
Only for women
- Avoid traveling during your menstrual period. In addition to the possible state of TPM, there is the discomfort of not having toilets available for your personal hygiene. The cycle routes are long, the places are wilder. So be aware of your personal calendar.
- Take care of your skin. Protect yourself to the fullest. Use sunscreen until the weather is cloudy. Use sunscreen on all exposed parts of your body. On the face, pass a factor 100 sunscreen. The sun ages a lot, so never stop using the protector. It is advisable to review it every 2 hours. Wash your face thoroughly after the pedal and moisturize.
- Wear the helmet that has a front flap. No matter how small, there will always be a shadow on the face.
- Wear glasses, both for safety and protection, against the sun, from the area around the eyes.
- As for hair, the idea is to hold it if it is long. Wear fasteners along the ponytail or braid: this will prevent your hair from embarrassing, and will also protect you a little more against dust and sun. The bandana or scarf, as well as protecting the eyes from the sweat that runs from the forehead, helps to protect the top of the hair. The sun, plus sweat and dust, form a trio that can damage your hair in no time. There are several types of sunscreen specific to the hair – toss them. Monthly hydration is strongly recommended for group cycling.
- For nails, use clear enamels, as reds will look bad when peeling. Remember that in cycle riding there will not always be time for nail care. Leave your nails well-trimmed with clear enamel and use the sunscreen on your hands as well. Carry a small nail file in your luggage: there is nothing more uncomfortable than a chipped nail.
- Your luggage for cycling must contain the minimum necessary. Remember that the weight of it can make your trip unfeasible or make it very difficult. You will find in pharmacies and supermarkets special travel kits, with glass and pots where you will put the exact portion of shampoo, conditioner, and moisturizer for every day of the cycle. In addition to these items carry only the nail file, the sunscreen, a lipstick, and mascara. Forget the rest of the cosmetics you are accustomed to wearing if your trip is unsupported as there is no space in the luggage that you will take with you on the best bike us.
- The legs are the first to suffer scratches, beats, etc. To prevent your leg from getting purple spots, or to soften them, use specific ointments or gel for this purpose.
- Speaking of legs, do the depilation a few days before the cycle, so that they are perfect until the end of the adventure.